Monday, January 21, 2013

Losing with Lost

After dealing with a cold for two weeks and not being able to exercise and eating a ton this past weekend, I decided to start fresh today. I reset WW - my starting weight, my goal weight, and my weigh-in day. I also pushed myself to exercise today and I was able to do more than I thought. It's cold and windy outside do I had to do the treadmill. I mostly walked and at a slow pace - 3.0. What really helped motivate me, though, is  I watched an episode of Lost on my iPad via Netflix. The episode is 40 minutes long which is what I want to do at a time and made the time past quickly. I also got 16 oz. of water down. So, by losing with Lost, I can stay motivated to kill two birds with one stone!


No comments:

Post a Comment